Ceres is the closest dwarf planet to the Sun. It is the largest object in the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, with an equatorial diameter of about 965 kilometers. After being studied with telescopes for more than two centuries, Ceres became the first dwarf planet to be explored by a spacecraft, when NASA's Dawn probe arrived in orbit in March 2015. Dawn's ongoing detailed observations are revealing intriguing insights into the nature of this mysterious world of ice and rock.
Soft, comfortable and durable, get the entire collection!
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% Cotton/20% Polyester. Heather Burgundy is 65% cotton/35% Polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.29 oz (heavyweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||26.50 in||17.48 in|
|M||27.48 in||20.00 in|
|L||28.46 in||21.50 in|
|XL||30.24 in||23.98 in|
|2XL||31.50 in||25.47 in|
|3XL||31.97 in||27.72 in|
|4XL||32.99 in||29.49 in|
|5XL||33.98 in||31.50 in|