From JPL/NASA's 'Visions of the Future' Series.
The rare science opportunity of planetary transits has long inspired bold voyages to exotic vantage points – journeys such as James Cook's trek to the South Pacific to watch Venus and Mercury cross the face of the Sun in 1769. Spacecraft now allow us the luxury to study these cosmic crossings at times of our choosing from unique locales across our solar system. Now you can wear this beautiful vision of a future on Venus.This is a premium women's t-shirt: soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering. Item runs small.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. Heather Blue & Charcoal Gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather Burgundy is 65% cotton/35% polyester) | Fabric weight: 5.29 oz (midweight)
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited
- Optimized for vibrant print results
- Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||25.47 in||17.48 in|
|M||25.98 in||18.98 in|
|L||26.97 in||20.47 in|
|XL||27.99 in||21.50 in|
|2XL||28.46 in||22.24 in|
|3XL||29.49 in||23.98 in|