The human race has been star gazing and charting the stars since antiquity, often resulting in beautiful star maps. This is from one of the oldest known Chinese maps, the Dunhuang Star Map. This rendition of this map of the north polar region was made around the around the reign of the early Tang Dynasty (649-684).
This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: L3930R
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||24.21 in||17.48 in||5.98 in|
|M||25.47 in||18.46 in||6.50 in|
|L||26.50 in||19.49 in||6.97 in|
|XL||27.99 in||20.98 in||7.24 in|
|2XL||28.98 in||23.46 in||7.48 in|
|3XL||30.00 in||25.47 in||7.72 in|