Researchers have flown spiders to space more than once for behavior experiments. What was ultimately found is that the spiders would weave webs that were more circular than what they would weave on Earth. It is thought that on Earth that spiders generally place the center of their webs with an offset in order to use gravity as an assist to more quickly capture their prey.This classic tee offers plenty of room and is ideal for most body types. Contoured and side seamed for a feminine fit ITEM RUNS SMALL.
- Brand: Fruit of the Loom | Product ID: L3930R
- 100% preshrunk cotton (heather gray is 90% cotton/10% polyester. Heather Pink, Purple, Coral & Black are 50% cotton/50% polyester) | Fabric Weight: 5.0 oz (mid-weight)
- Product runs small, check size chart
- Double-stitched seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Durable and reliable
- Available in a wide variety of colors
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.
|S||24.21 in||17.48 in||5.98 in|
|M||25.47 in||18.46 in||6.50 in|
|L||26.50 in||19.49 in||6.97 in|
|XL||27.99 in||20.98 in||7.24 in|
|2XL||28.98 in||23.46 in||7.48 in|
|3XL||30.00 in||25.47 in||7.72 in|